Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Still Catching Up

I've been trying to get all my notes from DevLearn2008 posted for my instructional design colleagues that couldn't make it to this year's event. I'm still working on that. Good thing I took good notes!

I'm also trying to catch up on my blog writing and reading since work and life have been pretty busy lately. There's a lot of great information that came out of the DevLearn conference and a lot of new people I'm reading, so it's taking a while to get up to speed.

I guess that's what the holidays is for though, catching up, reviewing what happened in the year that just passed, and making plans for the new year to come. I'll keep posting my notes and hope that I can help add a little to the growing bank of eLearning and instructional design knowledge out there.

Happy Holidays - no matter which ones you subscribe to!

No comments: